Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday of review

Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you my review of Suddenly Shakespeare by David Safier.

This is the last novel by David Safier. He become famous because of his novel Bad Karma,

The story is about a woman who is married with the perfect man until she cheats on him and he leaves her. She wants him back, but he is going to marry with another woman.She is very unhappy until she meets a magician who hypnotizes her in order to find her soul mate.

I like the story very much. I think it's well- written and well built. Unlike the rest of the novels by David Safier which I've read, I didn't like it from the word go, it took me more time to get into the story. Apart from that, I really loved it and I read it quite quickly.

I think it's the perfect summer read, when you want something funny and "light" in your hands. David Safier has a big talent telling things in a funny way, which, by the way, I find it terribly difficult specially if you have to write it down.

So, yeah, I highly recommend it for those who want to spend their time with a novel which is very funny and entertaining :)

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment