Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday quote

Hi everyone!!! :)

From time to time I come across with a sentence or sentences which make me feel something inside of me. Maybe they have some wisdom on them, maybe it's because I find them witty or maybe it's because they are funny. Anyhow, I want to share with you one of those sentences.

These are sentences which I found in this book, which, by the way I loved. I really like the books I've read by Richard Bach. They don't let you indifferent


Here are the sentences


       " In order

          to live free and happily

                  you must sacrifice

                       boredom.

                                  It's not always an easy

                                                sacrifice"

I think it's true, if you want to have a complete life you have to go out, don't get comfortable because your life will be always the same.


Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment