Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday quote



Hi everyone!!! :)

From time to time I come across some sentences which have a great valuye for me. Maybe, it's because they have wisdom on them or simply, because they are funny. Today I want to share with you one of this quote that I've found.

This quote I found in the book Out of my mind by Richard Bach which, by the way, I really liked. I didn't expect this book liked very much because I mixed up this book with Jonathan and the Seagull, but  I liked so much that I decided to read more books by Richard Bach.

Anyway, here is the sentence I liked from the book

"Sometimes the only way to win is to surrender"

I loved it and I think it's true. 






Well, this is me, but what about you? Do you have any quote you like? 


No comments:

Post a Comment