Friday, October 12, 2012

Read-a-thon: Here we go!



 Hi everyone!!! :)

So tomorrow I'm joining up to this crazy thing call read-a-thon in which I want to read all my books at the same time I follow what other bloggers are reading too. I hope to do some challengings, but above all I hope to have lots of fun.

Here (see picture :)) are the books I want to read tomorrow. I know there are a lot and I know for sure I'm not going to able to read all of them, but anyway, I'm going to try it.


 Maybe you can't see the titles properly, here they are.

  • Out of my mind by Richard Bach.
  • Dubliners by James Joyce.
  • Notes from underground by Dostoyevsky.
  • Dreams of dreams by Antonio Tabucchi.
  • A grief observed by C. S. Lewis.
  • The rotten Romans by Terry Deary.
  • The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
  • Siddhartha by Herman Hesse.
  • Through the looking-glass by Lewis Carroll.
  • Women on the Edge 1,2 and 3 by Maitena.


                                    +
































This is my 3rd read-a-thon and I know that it's always good to have some chocolates at hand. I'm not going to eat all (because I'm not crazy), but I'm sure that I will need some tomorrow.



I can't wait to start the read-a-thon because it's always fun and you know what other are doing and you play games referring with books, which it's something that I love, so, yeah, I'm really excited about it.

Well, so this is me. I hope you join this too. Here is the page for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment