Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sundays in bed with

                        hosted by: Midnight Book Girl

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share the book I'm spending the Sunday in bed with.

It's a very interesting story about a literary detective and how she has to find a murderer and a book. I love when they talk about books and there are many many references to the books, but the action is not as fast as I'd like so it takes me time to read it.











Well, this is me, but what about you? Which book are you spending the Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. I love how we're reading the same book! This is my second time around with it, and I actually watched the movie Jane Eyre today. I'm going to have to admit it though, I haven't actually read Jane Eyre, but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaa Yes, it's cool :) The book is good and I love Zeffirelli's version of the book.

    ReplyDelete