Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?


                                   hosted by : Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I want to read next.
Last week I  finished. 

I was a bit stressful reading this book, but once I finished it I realised how much I've enjoyed the story, how Sophie Kinsella manages to end it with style and surprises. Now I can't wait to read the 4th book in the series.






Now I'm reading
I like it although I've only read a bunch of pages. Very interesting. I didn't know what it was about and now I'm surprised.













I'd already started reading this book a few years ago, but I didn't like it. I can't remember why. I took it again and I'm enjoying reading it. It's a very interesting story. Neil Gaiman never disappoints me :)









Next in my pile



I enjoyed reading P.S. I love you by the same author. I hope to enjoy with this one too because I like how Cecelia writes and the plot sounds terrific. We'll see.





Well, this is me, but what about you?

6 comments:

  1. Jasper Fforde is a great writer and you will probably like his Thursday Next series. I liked Ahern's Book of Tomorrow a lot. I love when I pick up a book a 2nd time and I end up liking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. So far, I'm enjoying.

      I hope to enjoy The book of Tomorrow as you much as you did :)

      Delete
  2. LOL! I can't stand the shopaholic series. I just want to slap and shake that silly compulsive buyer to death. :)

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-35.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha well, sometimes I don't like how the character manages the situation, but other times she is very funny :)

      Delete
  3. Odd and the Frost Giants looks like a great read I'll have to look into it more :) I hope you have a great reading week!
    Check out my It's Monday! post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! I am about to finish it. It's a quick and enjoyable read. I hope you like it when you read it :)

      Delete