Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                     hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

It's Monday and I want to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

Last week I finished


As always it's a pleasure to read the books in this series. Maybe this one broke my heart a little and I was a bit pissed off with Tibby situation, but anyway, it was a quick read as usual.









Now I'm reading

OK, now I feel like I need something to read which is light and funny so I found this book and I borrowed from the library. It was not what I expected. It was even a bit acid and I didn't like it much. So I decided to return to library, but before I wanted to give another chance and read a few pages more. Then I was trapped by the book. Although it is not funny, I can't stop reading it. I want to know more and I don't want to finish.


Next in my pile

I've already started but it reminded me other books I've read recently so I put off until I finish the book I'm reading right now.









Well, this is me, but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet you're glad you gave that Jane Green book a 2nd chance!

    Hope you have a great week of reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for not replying your comment before, but I couldn't because of my internet connection.

      Yes, I was happy at first, but then I wasn't enjoying very much reading it, so I left it. Maybe I took it again later. I don't know.

      Delete