Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August TBR

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you what books I want to read in August. I know there are a lot and I'm totally sure I am not able to finish all of them in August, but I want to try it. This idea is hosted by Misty over from The book rat

These are the books

I want to join to read-a-long hosted by The book rat. This year is Persuasion. I haven't read before so I can't wait. Really excited.

I had already started this one, but I left because it had some vocabulary which was a little difficult for me and I had difficulties to follow the story. The thing is that it seems to me soooo appropriate for the summer. Look the cover with the girl wearing a bikini. So, I try to read in August or in September.







I've read in several blogs that this one it's very appropriate for the summer. So, yeah, I'm going to read this month.










This one seems to me very funny and I think it happens in Summer, I'm not totally sure, but it feels that it'd be a great read for summer.









Maybes

I really really enjoy reading the books of this series and I think summer is the perfect time for them.










Oops! I forgot to put the book I'm reading right now and I hope to finish this month. This is the book

It's really funny, I like it :)













Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment