Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July TBR: How I did it

Hi everyone!!! :)


Well, today is the last day of the month so it's time to look what books wanted to read and what books managed to read in the end.

This idea is as always hosted by Misty from The book rat.

These were the books I wanted to read:



And these are the books I read 

As always it was a pleasure to read another book by Neil Gaiman. They are always very strange and entertaining. I liked it.










I've read several series and it's always the same feeling: the first book is really good, but the rest I don't like as much as the first one. That doesn't happen with this series. I was very surprised to discover that the second book is as good as the first one. I really, really liked it.






This one was another surprise. It took a bit to get into the story, but once I did it I couldn't stop reading it. Great and quick read! I am now a big fan of Gene Luen Yang.




I thought this one it was going to be funnier than it was in the end, but don't get me wrong, it was funny and entertaining.



                           

I think this book needs that you have a little time to think about it and it didn't always happen while I was reading it. Still, I enjoyed reading because it made you think about stuff, about our society and it's a bit scary that something was written 60 years ago it's happening now.

Wow! I really really enjoy reading this one because it talks about stuff I really like. I enjoy very much. Two thumbs up! :)










This month I couldn't resist to read another one book of The sisterhood of the travelling pants series and again I was very happy that the third book had the same tone as the other books I'd already read. I hope this don't change with the rest of the books of the series.







Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment