Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF Question

                       hosted by: GReads

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today the question is  

                 What made you decide to start your very own book blog? 

Well, in my case all started when I decided to create a blog to force me to write in English. I'd seen other people create them and I loved the idea. Once, I started the blog, I got stuck because I didn't know what to talk about. A few months later, I started looking for other blogs which were in English and had something in common with me or my hobbies. I remember finding Teresa's reading corner blog first and this blog leaded me to other book blogs. I started reading them: their reviews, their memes and then, I also wanted to do it myself.  I started doing memes and talking about books. Little by little, expressions such as TBR or next in my pile became familiar to me. 

I'm so glad that I started this blog because thanks to it I've learned to write better in English (which was the first idea) , but thanks to your blogs I've learned about amazing books which otherwise I had never discovered. Thanks a lot ! :)

Well, this is me, but what about you? Why did you start your blog?

2 comments:

  1. Yay - this is such a lovely post. Seriously, it's so hard to understand another language, much less write book reviews and all that. Way to go!

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) yes, I want to write some book reviews but it's hard for me. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete