Thursday, May 31, 2012

May TBR: How I did it

Hi everyone!!! :)
This is the last day of the month so it's time to share with you what books I've read in May. This is an idea hosted by Misty over at The book rat.

This is what I intended to read in May: 




And this is what I've read


I loved this book. It was better than I'd expected; it has mystery, love and sex. I've started watching True blood, but I like more the book.

I want to read all the books, but that will have to wait until I finish other books.









Another book which I love.I think this book is great because it's funny and sad and tells about love, but also other stuff. I highly recommend it because it's beautiful :)







Well, this is my short list, but what about you? I'm sure you did better than me :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment