Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                          hosted by: Book Journey
Hi everyone!!! :)

It's Monday so it's time for me to share with you what I finished last week, what I'm reading right now and what I want to read next.

Last week I finished




I really loved the book. It surprises me a lot because I thought it was going to be lighter in the content. I liked Sookie, the main character, she is tough and funny. Although it took me a few weeks to finish it, I couldn't barely put it down. I highly recommend it :)











Now I'm reading

 


I really like this book. I though it was a romantic story and that's it, but It's much deeper than that. It reminds me to Stephanie Perkins books because they're also romantic and because you turn pages very quickly. It's really good so far, I hope it won' let me down.





I love Agatha Christie books. I don't know how this woman could come up with  ideas for all these stories. I've already started this book, but now I didn't remember what it was about, so I have to start it again. I like it so far :)








Next in my pile





I think I'm putting off this book enough time. I'd heard this one was really good. I hope so, although Neil Gaiman has never let me down.















Well, this is me, but what about you?

4 comments:

  1. My husband loves Agatha Christie...he has a whole collection of her books.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You too. I have only a few :( they are always entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse books. I also like Agatha Christie but don't recall reading this one. I hope you enjoy it. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) yes, I loved Charlain Harris' book and I'm enjoying Agatha Christie's book too.

    ReplyDelete