Friday, May 18, 2012

Book beginnings

                          hosted by: Rose City Reader

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you a book beginning
How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading.

"There are so many ways it could have all turned out differently"
So this is the beginning of The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith and it sounds terrific, doesn't it?, but the best part is that the book is really, really good. I am in the middle of it and I love it. I highly recommend it.

Well, this is me, but what about you?


2 comments:

  1. I have seen this book around a lot lately. I like the beginning and hope you are enjoying the story. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) yes, I'm enjoying a lot. It mixes a lot of stuff. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete