Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Books That Broke Your Heart A Little

                                             hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everybody!!! :)

Today it's about top ten books that broke your heart a little and here is my list.

1.- PS, I love you by Cecelia Ahern. Puf, this book has broken my heart. I cried like 5 times while I was reading it and AFTER reading it :O Great book but it is definitely heart-breaking.

2.- Never let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Another great book which broke my heart too. It was sooooooooooooooo unfair and so beautiful at the same time.

3.- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. I read this book in one sitting because I loved Morrie's wisdom. I think he's a great guy and Mitch Albom knew how to transmit his kindness and wisdom.

4.- Love story by Erich Segal. This is another sad story which I love. She was sooo funny that I laughed a lot in the book.

5.- Atonement by Ian McEwan. Another very gripping story which broke my heart a little.

6.- Flowers in the attic by V.C. Andrews. Puf, this one is definitely a heart-breaking story. Poor children :_(

7.-One day by David Nicholls. Beautiful story about love. 

8.- Looking for Alaska by John Green.It is not as sad as PS, I love you but still it's sad.

9.- Vigo is Vivaldi by Jose Ramon Ayllon. Although I felt that the novel was aimed to young people, I liked reading it. It's a common story about teenagers.

10.- Open all night by David Trueba. Although I didn't like the story much when it came to the end I cried a lot. The story broke my heart very much :(

Well, this is my list but what about yours?

5 comments:

  1. Love Story was an enormous book when I was young. Everyone was walking around with that book in their hands, reading it, sobbing.


    Here's my Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart a Little.

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for Alaska is the only one I have read from these, and I really, really loved that book, despite all the sadness:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb Nance: yes, it's really sad :(

    Nina: John Green is a genius :) Have you tried An abundance of Katherines? great book too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should pick up Never let me go!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nea barabea: Never let me go is a beautiful story, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete