Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF Question

                                             hosted by: GReads!

Hi everybody!!! :)

Today question is: Love Stories: What are some of your favourite fictional love stories?

Here are there my couples:
1.- Evie and Lend in Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. They are sooo cute together :)

2.- St Clair and Anna in Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

3.- Will and Tessa in Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

4.- Lena and Alex in Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

5.- Sam and Grace in Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

6.- Colin and Lindsey in An abundance of Katherines by John Green

7.- Lena and Kostas in The sisterhood of the travelling pants by Ann Brashares.

8.- Kathy and Tommy in Never let me go.


Well, I think I could go on with the list forever :) but I think 8 couples is enough. This is me but what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment