Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday quote

Hi everybody!!! :)

Every time I find an interesting sentence while I'm reading a book I write down. Here is another sentence I found while I was reading An abundance of Katherines by John Green. John Green is a very good author and the book is full of funny stuff so it's not a surprise that I put more than one quote from this book.

" There was little correlation between a really high IQ and making a significant contribution to the world"

This is the feeling I have now but when I was younger I felt that all people that had high IQ would go a long way. Then my experience showed me that it wasn't true. So, people like me that they don't have a high IQ, we can do amazing things. Don't forget that! :)

Well, this is me but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment