Hi everybody!!! :)
Today it's Monday so it's time to share with you what I've read, what I'm reading right now and I want to read next.
Last week I finished:
- PS, I love you. Puf, for me this book has been awesome because it was very well-written and I loved how Cecelia Ahern developed the story. The thing is that it was a tough stuff for me so I cried like 5 times while I was reading the book. On the other hand, the book is also funny so I've cried then laughed then cried again, so and so on. But I really enjoyed reading it and I want to read more books by Cecelia Ahern.
Now I'm reading:
- Matched by Ally Codie. So far I like it but it reminds me so much of Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Still, I'm enjoying reading it.
- I capture the castle by Dodie Smith. I haven't read much but I like it so far.
Next in my pile:
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I don't know very much about this book except many people liked it.
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. very excited about this one because I've heard good things about. Besides, Neil Gaiman never let me down :)
Well, this is me but what about you?