Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Check this out :)


Hi everybody!!! :)

I ordered this books, I think, on Friday and on Monday they arrived to my house.

If you can't see them properly because the photo I've taken is not very good, here is the titles of the books:

1.- the boyfriend list by E. Lockhart. It was impossible for me to find in my libraries, so I ordered it.

2.- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I loooooooooooooooved Anna and the French kiss, so I thought that this one could like me too. I've heard that this one is better than Anna and the French kiss :O

3.- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Well, I've only heard good things about this one and watched the trailer of the movie, so I think I am going to enjoy reading it.

4.- Paper Towns by John Green. Well, this is the third book of John Green I bought. I read Looking for Alaska and An abundance of Katherines and I liked both specially An abundance of Katherines. I read a bit of Paper Towns and I loved it so I decided to buy it. John Green is soooooooooooooooooo great writer. I'm sure I'm going to love this one too :)

5.- Last but not least, Across the universe by Beth Revis. I hadn't heard much about this book until I watched Just another story IMM. Sarah said amazing things about the book and I decided to buy it.


Well, these are the books that I bought last week. I think they're great books, so now I can't wait to put my hands on them. Really really excited :)

Well, this is me but what about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment