Sunday, January 1, 2012

January TBR pile

Happy New Year to everyone!!!! :)

I hope you guys are having a good time and all of your dreams come true this year.


Today I want to share with you my January TBR pile. I 'm sure as usual I will choose more book than I actually read but what the hell! hahaha

This is my list that I want to read:
1.- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver. I just start it I find it really cool. It's a bit creepy and funny .Mmm great combination, don't you think? :)

2.- The map of time by F.J. Palma. I started this one and I have read half of the book, so I hope this month I can finish it.

3.- The book of even more awesome by Neil Pasricha. Mmm, I love this book I think it's a book you have next to you when you feel a bit sad and you want to cheer you up. really cool book. I'm also in the middle of the book so I hope to finish it this month.

Maybes

4.- The sisterhood of traveling pants by Anne Brashares.

5.- The infernal devices 1: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I've heard amazing things of this book so I really want to read. I hope to find some time because I think it deserves my attention.


Well, this is my list but what about you? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment