Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                                   hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!!


It's Monday so it's time to see what I've read last week, what I'm reading right now and I want to read next.

Last week I finished Scones and sensibility. I'd heard some bad reviews and people who couldn't finish it so I was a bit reluctant to read but, since I bought it I thought why not?

I liked the book although I didn't love it. I don't know what it'd happen if the book wasn't just behind Anna and the French kiss book, which it's awesome, but, anyway it was good at some levels. I liked it because the main character was a romantic but I didn't like that she was soooo romantic that she decided what it was right or wrong for people. I think I'm similar to her but I don't interfere in people lives. 


Now, I'm reading two books:

- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver. I definitely love Lauren Oliver (as an author eh? :P) because every book, it doesn't matter what it's about, is very good. I'm enjoying very much with this book.


- The book of (even more) awesome by Neil Pasricha. From time to time I read one entry of the book and I always find myself nodding to it and thinking: "that is sooo true" In difficult times I think this is the perfect book. You read a bit and you laugh a lot. AWESOME!


Next in my pile: The Infernal Devices 1: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I'm very excited about this one. I've heard only good reviews :)


Well, this is me, but what about you?



3 comments:

  1. I've never read Liesl and Po but have heard some pretty good things about it. It looks cute!

    Happy 2012!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brunette Librarian: so far Liesl and Po is pretty cool although it's aimed to children.

    Sheila: Thanks a lot! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete