Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                                      hosted by : Book Journey

Hi!!! :)

It's Monday so it's time to share with you what I've read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

Well, last week I finished Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver.I liked it but I didn't love it although I did enjoy much reading it. Lauren Oliver never lets me down. I think the story could be more appropriate for children.


Now, I'm reading:


 
                    - Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices 1) by Cassandra Clare. I haven't read much but I like it. I tried not to know much about the story before reading it so now I'm very curious about what's going on. 
 
                       - The book of (even more) awesome by Neil Pasricha. The other day I was a bit depressed, feeling sorry about myself and this book cheered me up a lot !!! Thanks Neil Pasricha :) The book is very funny and some entries, yeah, I can't help laughing so hard because it's so true. Two thumbs up!



Next in my pile:


                     -   The sisterhood of the travelling pants 1 by Ann Brashares. I watched some parts of the movie and now I want to read it. I'm very excited about it :)

Well, this is me but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    Clockwork Angel is on my TBR. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! :) wow you always read a looot!!!!

    Happy new year you too!

    ReplyDelete