Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                           hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everybody!!! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone :) Today it's Monday so I'm going to share with you what I've read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I want to read next.

As the last week I didn't finish any book :( Lately I don't feel like reading much although I'm reading.

This week I'm reading two books:

- Scones and sensibility by Eland. I'm about to finish it and I hope to finish it before the year ends. I like the book but sometimes the main character is so stubborn that it makes me lose interest in the book. 


- The book of (even more) awesome by Neil Pasricha. I love this book although I sometimes find many words that I don't know :( The book always makes me crack up :)


Next in my pile Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver. 

Well, this is me but what about you? :)





2 comments:

  1. During Christmas week, i's incredibly hard to get things read! Sounds silly but it was a slow week for me too :)

    I haven't read "Liesl & Po" but it looks cute. Hope you enjoy and Happy New Year!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm going to check yours right away Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete