Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                           hosted by: Book journey

HI!!! :)

Another week in which I share with you what I've read, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

Last week I finished Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. What a  amazing book! I have many feelings on this book. I felt frustration so many times aaahg! But, in the end, I loved it.

This week I'm reading Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland. I just start it but I haven't heard good reviews of it, but, well I'll give it a try. So far, I like it, we'll see :)


Next in my pile Liesl and Po by the amazing Lauren Oliver. I am a bit disappointed because Delirium wasn't between Goodreads' winners. I don't understand why. I vote for her and for the book.


Well, this is me, but what about you?




6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Here's mine:
    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scones and Sensibility sounds so fun! Enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb Nance: Thank you!!! :) I have a chunk at the end of the Anna and the French kiss and if it likes me I'll buy it for sure!

    Jake: Thanks for passing by :) I don't know any of your books.

    Sheila: Yeah! I'm enjoying it very much :) I hope you're enjoying with yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton and now I'm starting East of Eden by John Steinbeck, both books I've been meaning to get to forever. I think I'll be working on my TBR list for the next little while. Good luck with your reads - sounds like you're having a lot of fun with them :)

    ReplyDelete