Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                          hosted by: Book journey

Another week and this is what I'm reading, what I read last week and what intend to read next.

Well, last week I couldn't finish anything. What a disaster who I am!!! :) I started so many books that I couldn't finish any of them, but, anyway, reading is always good, so I don't really worry about it.


Now, what I am reading is:

- The Map of Time by Félix J. Palma. I think this is a really good book, I'm really enjoying but it's too thick for me. It's difficult to me to handle it and carry from one place to other which it's a pity because I really want to read it in every place but I can't. I highly recommend it, specially if you like time travels.

- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I really like this too. I love the main character and all her strange world.

- Twenty love poems and a song of despair by Pablo Neruda. I decided to read this one because I don't read poetry often. I'm trying to read each poem and think about for a while. Besides, in the library they had a cd in which Pablo Neruda reads the poems, so I'm really exciting :)

- Introduction to Ancient Greek by F. J. Gómez Espelosín. Again, I don't read about history very often, I'm basically reading literature, so I'm really enjoying about this book and about Greeks.

- Symposium by Plato. One more time, I'm reading this because I really want to get approach other subjects apart from literature. I'm really really enjoying reading this book. It makes you think about simple things and how it was Greek society and how it has changed.  Very entertaining.

Next,

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I want to know the end of the series. So I can't wait :)

So, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment