Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF Question

                                    hosted by: GReads!

The question of the week is:

How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?

My pile is enormous thanks to the blogs I'm following and goodreads, I've been taken notes about awesome books so now, I can't wait to read them all. Thanks a lot for recommendations, I'm really enjoying all the books. But, if I had to put a number we could say that my stack contains 25 books.

I've several books I really mean to read, but, in the end, I never do it. If I had to choose one it 'd be this one.

  I really want to read it since I've learned about it. I bought it but for one reason or another I don't read it which it's a pity because I think it's really good. Maybe next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment