Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

                                   hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Well, it happens sometimes you feel everybody had read some particular books except you. This is my Top Ten.

1.- An abundance of Katherines. I read in several blogs people had read it and they loved it.

2. Any of Terry Pratchett's books. Any time, any moment, I hear people who are just rereading Terry Pratchett's books.

3.- The same happen with Jane Austen's books. I feel I'm the last person who hasn't read them yet.

4.- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. I really like Neil Gaiman and I've read almos all his books except this one which it seems everybody read except me :(

5.- Fallen by Lauren Kate. This is the most extraordinary case. I heard of this book recently and I know people from blogs had read it, friends of mine who haver read it, I saw it in libraries and in department stores. It's everywhere and everybody had read it.

6.- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins. I've seen the books everywhere and I've seen everybody read it and enjoyed it.

7.- Lanark by Alasdair Gray. There was a time everybody was talking to me about this book.

8.- My sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult. Very famous and I've seen in libraries, blogs and I learned there is also a film.

9.- War and peace by Leo Tolstoy. There are moments in which you see this book everywhere.

10. Anne Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Everybody has read and everybody recommended it to me.

This is me but what are your books? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment