Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


One week more and this is what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

I finished: 


                  - One day by David Nicholls. I really love this book. It's a book you need time to read, be relaxed and you turn the pages very quickly. You laugh, you cry, you get angry, everything. It's a good book and I recommend it. Now, the film based on the book it's just realeased :)



I'm reading: 

                 - Delirium by Lauren Olivier. I like the book because it's a strange world. I think everybody has thought what happen if we don't have feelings. Would we be happier? 

                 - Juniper Berry by M. P. Kozlowsky. I like it too. It's very mysterious and the story gets you very quickly. Very entertaining.


Next: 


               - Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I can't find the right moment for this book. I want to read because it's the last one of the series and I really want to know how it ends but at the same time I don't want to finish it :(

This is my list, but what about you? What are you reading? Do you have some recommendations? Just tell me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment