Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


Hi! Just another week in which I tell you what I read, what I'm reading and what I think it's going to be next.

Last week I didn't finish any book. It's because I found some interesting books and instead of finishing what I was reading I started reading them.

So, now, I'm reading eight books but specially 4: Heist society by Ally Carter, One day by David Nicholls, Cat among the pigeons by Agatha Christie and Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I love the four books, very entertaining.

Next, I want to read Mieses Karma by David Safier. I read Jesus loves me and I like it, so I want to read another of this funny author.

By the way, I recently discover One day has already made a film. How cool is that! :) I can't wait to watch the film.

This is me, but what about you?
                

No comments:

Post a Comment