Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hi! Another week and this is what I have read, what I'm reading and what I am going to read.

Last week I finished 

                Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. In the end, I like it but in some parts I was disappointed. I don't understand why she has to include Cole in the story or why Grace's parents spend a lot of time at home now. I liked more Shiver, only Sam and Grace telling you the story is what I liked the most, but in this part they seem they don't have anything new to say. That is my impression.

                Loads more lies to tell small kids by Andy Riley. I liked the book because the lies are funny but I don't love it. I find funnier Bunny Suicides whose book Andy Riley is also the author. 

Currently I'm reading

              Heist society by Ally Carter and I loooooooove it. I heard of this book in thebookrat.com and I tried to buy it but I couldn't find it. In the end, I found in the library, so I'm reading in Spanish. It's not the same but I like it anyway.
            Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I looooooove this book too, but I prefer Heist society because Delirium is a bit sad. I like the story because it's weird and I think Lauren Oliver writes very well. I want to try other books by her.

            Cat among pigeons by Agatha Christie. I want to read all the books of Agatha Christie so, from time to time I choose one which I read fast. In this case, I was a little disappointed because the action didn't start very quickly but now, it's interesting. 

             Next 

             One day by David Nicholls

This is me. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment