Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hi!!!

Another week in which I tell you what I read, what I'm reading right now and I intend to read next.

Last week I finished Pride and Prejudice. It's a good book but sometimes I got lost when people talked. Now, I want to watch the tv mini-series pride and prejudice starred by Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle.


This week I'm reading Don Quixote's delusions, Never let me go by Kashuo Ishiguro (I loooooooooooooooooove this book, I highly recommend it. Although I know that I said this before it's true :)) and I've just started reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I heard of this book in thebookrat.com and I want to give it a try. So far, it's really good.


Next, I want to read sooooooooooooooooooo many books that I don't know what book will be the first but some of them are: looking for Alaska by John Green, Solar by Ian McEwan, Don Quixote by Cervantes. I want to read some of Neil Gaiman's books and Agatha Christie's books.

That's me but what about you? :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I'd had someone to talk to after I read Never Let Me Go. It had so many things to talk about wrapped up in its pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's an amazing book. I like it so much. I have just finished part one and I want to know more but at the same time I don't want to finish it :(

    Thanks for writing me :) I love your blog.Thanks for sharing your ideas, books, everything:)

    ReplyDelete