Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Wow! Another week has just finished and now I am going to tell you what I was reading last week, what I am reading right now and I am going to read next.

Last week I finished Never any end to Paris by Enrique Vila-Matas. I liked the book but I didn't love it :(

This week I am reading Jesus loves me by David Safier. Very funny book and very sad for me at the same time. Also, I am reading What I talk about when I talk about running. It's a good book, it's very well written you read and you realise that you 've read 40 or 50 pages without noticing it. In addition, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Wyrd Sisters by Terry Prachett.

What I pretend to read next? A lot of book: Sunset Park by Paul Auster, No one writes to the coronel by García Marquez, Solar by Ian McEwan, Let me go by Kashuo Ishiguro, Looking for Alaska by John Green, etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment