Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday and this is what I am reading.

This week I have finished 3 books, wow! I finished Possession. At last! :) I finished the evolution of Calpurnia Tate, a book which I liked it and I also finished My afternoons with Margueritte. My afternoons with Margueritte is a very interesting book that I read in 2 days. I highly recommend it.


What I am reading this week is Pride and Prejudice. I am reading this because of the read along hosted by Misty. I also reading Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett (I am on page 87)

When I finish these two books I intend to give another chance to the  book Les Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir. I also want to read a book by John Green and Let me go by Kashuo Ishiguro.

3 comments:

  1. Right now I am studying German so probably I will mix English with German LOL. I like this new blog I wish I could find a little more time to read all of them. Kisses&Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you could try it :)I hope everything's Ok. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I have been a tad ill these days, but now I am starting to feel better. Tons of photos and I am working on my first exhibition. I will tell you the details in a few days. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete