Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

One week more I'll tell you what I was reading this week.

Last week I tried to read more because I had free time but it has been impossible since I have had several commitments. Because of that I couldn't finish any book.

But, anyway,  I have been reading Possession (I am on page 393 now). I haven't read anything more. I am still on page 77 of Wyrd Sisters by Terry Prachett and I am definitely going to start again with the book Les Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir.   

My next readings will be Odd and Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman(if I can find the book), Disparitions by Sophie Calle and Paris no se acaba nunca (Never any end to Paris) by Enrique Vila-Matas.If I don't find the book Odd and Frost Giants, I will change it by The Graveyard Book written by Neil Gaiman too.

No comments:

Post a Comment