Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Eat, pray and love: the book.

Few months ago, I read the book and I liked it. 

I decided to read it because I watched the film trailer on the Internet. It was so amazing thing for someone to do, when I knew it was a real person who did the travel, I thought it was good to read the book first.

I have been watching in different places Elizabeth Gilbert's interviews, comments of readers and some programmes talking about the book and I think everything suprises me.

I liked the book because it made me reconsider all of my life which I think the success of the book, but sometimes I dont think it was a kind of revelation, it was there, I knew it,  but the book gets to see the things from another perspective. 

I dont think the book it's a self-help book because it doesn't give you any parameters to follow. I think it's inspirational that it's something we need today, something makes us to think about our happiness and how to try to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment